Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    What's Your Sign? A Lifetime Frustration Fixed!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's Your Sign? A Lifetime Frustration Fixed!
 Login/Join

posted
As some of you may know, under the traditional astrological signs, Ray's birthday fell under the last day to be a Leo, while mine, being slightly later, made me a Virgo.

My sisters were also Leos. They were always rubbing it in about how Leos got all the great and awesome characteristics to ensure coolness and what lame wet dishrags Virgos were. It always galled me that my sisters got the same sign as my favorite author (who had he waited ONE LOUSY DAY after hanging around in there for an extra month, would have been a Virgo anyway! Geez.)

Well, thanks to the earth wobbling on its axis, the signs have been changed. http://www.livescience.com/str...tronomical-sign.html Ray is still a Leo, but SO AM I, NOW! AND GUESS WHAT! MY SISTERS ARE NOT EVEN LEOS ANYMORE! HA! HA! HA!

I was about to give up on everything associated with life on this planet, but this gives me a flicker of hope that there is justice in the universe after all.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since when has actual astronomical science had any influence on the magical thinking that is astrology?

(Not since the days of Newton and Halley!)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PS: I suppose that's what a Saggitarius WOULD say Roll Eyes .

(Just thought I'd get the classic response in there before anyone else!)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post