Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Six Degrees of "Oklahoma!"
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Six Degrees of "Oklahoma!"
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Ha! We shadow (*cough-gasp-sputter*) forth!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure where to post this, but since this has been a somewhat musically-related thread, here's our Christmas concert info for any who may be in the Santa Cruz area the first weekend in December:
http://topsy.org/chorus/boxoffice5.htm
I'm not yet sure which night or nights I'll be soloing (quartet, actually)...

Dandy how's your musical coming along? Where and when will it be?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opening night is Friday!!! http://www.libertytheater.org/Oliver.htm

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huzzah! Break a leg! Or a mallet or stick or whatever it is percussionists break. I wish I could catch one of your concerts. I'll be in Pennsylvania visiting the grandkids (and their parents) then I've got my concert. If I could go to Washington the following week, though...
Are you having more trouble than usual this year with folks missing rehearsals? We are.

posted Hide Post
Oliver!

Good one! Songs are great, even today... Smiler

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're having the same if not more trouble with rehearsal skipping, and there have been amusing instances of the prompter or others "filling in."

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unless one has been involved in a play, musical, concert, or the like, the level of commitment can't be appreciated!
Have fun! And don't come in too early with that cymbal crash, now!

posted Hide Post
So, Dandy, how did it go?
Our Christmas concert was a great success. Sold out last night. I had a solo, but people came anyway!

posted Hide Post
Braling II, was it solo that no one heard it?

So low, get it? I am so bad! Please forgive me.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going great so far. Mostly sold out and several standing ovations!

posted Hide Post
Biplane.
Bad.

Actually, the tenor and I had to back off a bit to match the alto and soprano.

Dandy, I forgot you still have performances this weekend. I wish I could be there.