Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Best actor to portray Ray
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best actor to portray Ray
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
At least TWO Mac users here besides me!!! You exceed my already high expectations!!!

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
...problems Ihave been having with my Dell PC. He highly recommends the imac Mini. So I shall giver consideration to this idea which has been reinforced by your comments Nard and Doug.

Problems with a Windows-based unit? Surely not!

Seriously, if you're not going to be editing or having tons of tunes or photos, a mini should be plenty!

Heck of a buy for 599$ Just have to have a keyboard, mouse and monitor (but you can hook it up to your TV if it's compatible).

Go for it - you'll never look back!

Sorry - off topic. I can't think of anyone who could play RB. He's one of a kind!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On second thought, Leo DeCaprio is a good enough actor to be able to pull off a portrayal of a twenty-thirtysomething RB.

Here, put a pair of spectacles on him and, voila!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40872000/jpg/_40872029_dicaprio300getty.jpg

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post