Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    New Farenheit 451 Book/Movie

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Farenheit 451 Book/Movie
 Login/Join

posted
I am new to this site (just discovered it!) and I wanted to ask a couple of questions.
Recently I read that Ray would be releasing a new version of Farenheit 451 and that in about 6 months time a new movie would start being filmed from that book. Reportedly, Mel Gibson is going to be starring in the movie.
Does anyone know any more details about the book, what changes Ray has made to the original story and so on? Also, is it true that Mel Gibson will star as Montag. He is my favorite actor, so I am hoping for that. Any details that you could give me would be appreciated.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 04 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
annette:

WELCOME !!

The best you're probably going to do at this particular juncture, is read over these following posts:

click on, or type into finder:
http://www.raybradbury.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000987.html

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post