Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    This terrifies me
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This terrifies me
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I have to agree with Dandelion; I don't take Prozac, but I AM on an anti-depressant and it was the best thing for me. I never want to go back to how I was in my pre-medicated days, it was horrible! I do think that too many children are treated for ADD unnecessarily, though.
And, to be somewhat with the thread....I'm all for gun control - I won't even allow my husband's hunting rifle in the house (probably because I'd shoot the moron if it were in the house!)! I hate guns and I do believe the statistics state that most people shot in their homes by anyone (criminal, another person residing in the home) are shot by their own guns!

Posts: 213 | Location: New Berlin, WI, USA | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post