Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Dandelion Wine Film

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dandelion Wine Film
 Login/Join

posted
I'm a bit curious as to the status of the film adaptation as I had heard that Ray himself was spearheading the screenplay.

Is the film still in the works?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 20 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ColonelFreeleighExpress:
I'm a bit curious as to the status of the film adaptation as I had heard that Ray himself was spearheading the screenplay.

Is the film still in the works?

Not really spearheading, but he was involved in its development. I actually invited the two writers who are doing the screenplay to the Irish wake last weekend and they were going to come, but couldn't at the last minute. I will be seeing them soon, so I'll try to find out more. I do know that the production is slated to begin in the Spring or Summer of 2014.

I wanted this option and actually wrote a chapter of the book into script format to show Ray a few years ago. He loved it but told me that he had just sold it to another. These are the folks he sold it to.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post