Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    CAVALRY APPROACHING. TO THE RESCUE!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CAVALRY APPROACHING. TO THE RESCUE!
 Login/Join

posted
FOURTH NOTICE:

Help is on its way! The powers that be at HarperCollins have been contacted and will look into

--reinstating the moderator (accidentally uninstated in the move.) At least one of your protests about inappropriate materials being posted has reached those in authority, so they may even be removed before the return of your beloved moderator.

--reinstating the missing posts and checking for others. (This could get interesting. I've noticed on the old board, with newer posts, made since the move, I retain my moderating powers, but with older ones, made before the move, I tried to delete a duplicate thread and couldn't. So if existing posts end up being duplicated while adding missing posts, it could prove a challenge to end up with only one copy each of imported posts. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, and we may not come to it. HAL is so very clever about spotting duplicates he may not allow them--that's the reason this notice is appearing in all four forums with slightly different wording.)

--the decidedly "un-Bradbury" color scheme, not to mention the deathly pallor of text typed into the compose and reply boxes, which gets hard especially on older folks.

They have also been made aware of what you DO like about the new forums!

Look forward to a BRAVE NEW WORLD!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
be bwave be, vewy vewy bwave.....
haa
haaaa
HAAAAA !!!!!

clunk?!!!
lost my head........

eye see yewwww

uncle

Posts: 49 | Location: Ogden, Utah. | Registered: 05 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, must be the nutty uncle rather than the dignified one we're used to.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's getting a little daft right at the start of each new semester...

Had to write someone up at work today, it would drive anyone off the wall into a padded room with only a blue crayon between, your toes for entertainment.

I wheel maake it!!!!!!

Clunk.

uncle thanks for the support I needed my
" Little ID "
fed.... it gets ravenous at night...
Dandelion, you rock..

Posts: 49 | Location: Ogden, Utah. | Registered: 05 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most triumphant elucidation, dude. May I inquire… what tea you are drinking?

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bigelow, Mint Medley, strong, and steeped to steel the soul, and calm the mind...!? p.s. I suggest sipping it cold it gets fearsome concentrated. with a dab of honey, to take the edge off... duude....
uncle

posted Hide Post
There once was a member with a similar avuncular sobriquet. I believe the fellow above must be someone other than he...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Braling II,

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How eloquent we all can be!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
uncle A.G.,
God answer to a clumsy question. – Best

This correction comes after the entry by uncle A.G. below, so:

Clumsy answer to good answer to clumsy question. God!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chapter 31,

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still the same uncle, just with new eyes, second childhood, I gather, 13, and 16 year old daughters
keep me crispy, cooler, so to speak....
alias Ag.Smith. Silversmith coincidently.
That comes with BA degree in Illustration/Zoology
with the odd sculpture tossed in for good measure..... I ramble on... It is tasty tea though. Night Oil...