Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    To ALL Christians: Pray Ray Bradbury into Heaven
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderators: dandelion, philnic

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
To ALL Christians: Pray Ray Bradbury into Heaven
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
LIVE~

For Sunday only, Sep 21, 08

11 15am, 4:30PM
and
6:30 PM West Coast time

This is 'Live Streaming' from the church pastored by Rick Warren, the fellow who visited Ray couple months ago and did the Civil Forum with Obama and McCain couple weeks ago.

click on~ http://saddlebackfamily.com/mediacenter/services/Default.aspx#

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is 'Live Streaming' from the church...

Nice guitar. Oh, I was just watching.

Isn't Saddleback a Baptist parish?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't worry Christians, I'manutjob, president of Iran, has your Saviour returning along with his guy soon. That's two for the price of submission, not bad.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patrask:
Don't worry Christians, I'manutjob, president of Iran, has your Saviour returning along with his guy soon. That's two for the price of submission, not bad.

I take it you got your free copy of that Anti-Islam DVD that's being disseminated to swing state voters through the mail?

Gotta love propaganda, eh? They can make you believe almost anything!

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nico:
I take it you got your free copy of that Anti-Islam DVD that's being disseminated to swing state voters through the mail?

California is a swing state?!

Maybe a swingers state.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post

...._______________________________________________________________
.......______________________________________________________________________
..........________________________________________________________________________________

..................Touching Base with all Christian believers who
..............have been influenced by or simply enjoy reading
..........Ray Bradbury.

If you are one, asking here that thruout the week we spend time in prayer to God the Father on behalf of Ray Bradbury; asking that the Holy Spirit open the eyes of Bradbury's heart to see the great mystery of faith in Christ, and the unmeasurable strength of grace.

Pray as you will for him, but in partricular that God open the way for Ray to experience that great love of God's gift, his Son Jesus Christ.

....In 2nd Corinthians, Chapter 5, verse 18, it reads:
"All this newness of life is from God, who brought us back to himself through what Christ did. And God
has given us the task of reconciling people to him."

....And when you have your Bible open,
read over the context of the above verse: 2nd Corinthians 5, verses 11-21.

................~Thanks to everyone on this important prayer request

.......Getting back to the original intent of this posting!

ALSO ~
Stop by and visit YOUTUBE channel on Bradbury:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RayBradburyChannel

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Gotta love propaganda, eh? They can make you believe almost anything![/QUOTE]

No, he said that at the United Nations and it was reported on the news. Of course he is up for reelection as well in Iran. If I lived in Iran I would run too!

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
"......Getting. back to the original intent of this posting!"

What a concept!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post

..........________________________________________________________________________________

..........Ray Bradbury.

If you are one, asking here that thruout the week we spend time in prayer to God the Father on behalf of Ray Bradbury; asking that the Holy Spirit open the eyes of Bradbury's heart to see the great mystery of faith in Christ, and the unmeasurable strength of grace.

To at least begin to understand that very great mystery...Christ in you, a certain hope of glory!

He needs it more than ever!!!

Pray as you will for him, but in partricular that God open the way for Ray to experience and understand that great love of God's intervention, his Son Jesus Christ.

"All this newness of life is from God, who brought us back to himself through what Christ did. And God

................~THANKS!! to everyone on this IMPORTANT prayer request

posted Hide Post
This is my last posting!

I have written all there is to write about my experience of Ray Bradbury and his writing.

I have written it all.

With the Politcal climate and arguments on religion so swayed and troubled by Atheists and others on this forum, it just doesn't seem worth the bother most of the time.

I turned to, as Joshua in scripture said,
"Choose you this day whom you shall serve. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

That sums it all up!

Christianity isn't for wimps.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Christianity isn't for wimps.

The meek shall inherit the earth.

I really hope you re-consider, Nard. I've always enjoyed speaking with you, even in times of disagreement.

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post

..........Ray Bradbury.

If you are one, asking here that thruout this Thanksgiving Week and upcoming Christmas Holidays...we take a few moments to send up prayers of thanks to God the Father for Ray Bradbury; asking, also, that the Holy Spirit open the eyes of Bradbury's heart to see the great mystery of faith in Christ, that is to say, Christ in you, the hope of Glory; and the unmeasurable strength of grace.

Pray as you will for him, but in partricular that God open the way for Ray to experience that great love of God's gift, salvation thru his Son Jesus Christ.

................~Thanks to everyone on this important prayer request

posted Hide Post
A good time to think of Ray in Christian prayer as the year comes to an end, and as the New Year begins.

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post

..........Ray Bradbury.

...If you are one, asking here that thruout this NEW YEAR 2009 we take a few moments to pray for Ray Bradbury; asking that the Holy Spirit overwhelm Bradbury's heart and mind for him to actually see the great mystery that is experiencing faith in Christ; and the unmeasurable strength of grace.

...Pray as you will for him, but in particular that God does the work and open the way for Ray to personally experience that hope of eternal life that exists when Christ sits you down and reveals Himself to you.

................~ Thanks!

posted Hide Post
He's on several lists of those I know. If anything is going to be done, God is going to do it.

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Report This Post