Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Hey! I'm doing a report on Ray Bradbury........

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey! I'm doing a report on Ray Bradbury........
 Login/Join

posted
I'm doing a report on Ray Bradbury & I don't know too much stuff about him.And I was wondering if anybody had any information I could use.PLEASE HELP!!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 1 | Location: LaFollette,TN,United States | Registered: 03 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You GOTTA be kidding?
You are in the middle of RayBradburyWorld...where everything you need to know is RIGHT HERE!.... Come on.... use that mouse, Grasshopper, and search around. I am flabberghasted... nearly unable to speak all the info containing here...LOOK AROUND!!! There are on line video interviews with Ray, discussions concerning every subject, a rundown of his history, etc etc etc etc etc .

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think Nard summed it up quite nicely....

Posts: 85 | Location: San Dimas, CA USA | Registered: 25 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Until you can take the pebble from my hand young Grasshopper only then will you...wait wrong thing, yeah just listen to what Nard said.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 13 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post