Ray Bradbury Forums
Witness and Celebrate

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1001093901/m/55110128

22 April 2009, 09:08 AM
Stewart Green
Witness and Celebrate
can anyone on here tell me where i can obtain a copy of "Witness and Celebrate",of all the books by Ray Bradbury this is one that i find elusive.
22 April 2009, 10:21 AM
Doug Spaulding
Ah, the Lord John Press volume. Here.

Or, if you don't need it signed, here.

"Live Forever!"
22 April 2009, 02:04 PM
philnic
Good grief, a Bradbury volume that has escaped my bibliographising! (Not surprised, these extremely limited editions tend not to interest me very much. But the title didn't even ring any bells. I must be slipping!)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter
22 April 2009, 02:34 PM
Doug Spaulding
Bibliographising is a good word.

"Live Forever!"
24 February 2016, 06:46 AM
fjp451
Our schools, daily lives, and political arenas so need to "Witness and Celebrate" energetic lessons similar to the events in the following article. This craft, "Carolina Dreamer", was set sail by the efforts and ambitions of a handful of young students in a far corner of our little planet. Ten months later, another group of young people will re-launch and continue its journey.

All that will be learned here by these young people, their teachers, and parents will last a lifetime. Though financial gain will not be realized, the Treasures of adventure and imagination and inspiration have become a part of each of the participants' lives!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/toy-...abc-news-travel.html

(The essence of this story brought to mind how an enthusiastic project (in May of '96), along with its inquisitive letters, friendly interpretations and colorfully detailed poster of Green Town and Dandelion Wine, created a similarly significant relationship and journey for a teacher, his students and family.)