Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Up to Speed!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Up to Speed!
 Login/Join

<usernameOWNED>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:
Originally posted by usernameOWNED:
...so i guess thats all ur gonna get out of me -_-...

We can only hope!

Well thats not all your gonna hear from me so get over it you noobzors user?

you fuck naked guys in your bathtub. You fucking shit licker you lick shit ok?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spam blocker where art thou?

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<usernameOWNED>
posted
u ppl are seriously nard licking n00bs. i think u need to grow up and not look at ray bradbury forums. I hope u guys all like to read this because when u r 100 years old u will be wrinkley and crusty and still be reading this illiterate

(rest of message deleted--it gets worse.)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

<usernameOWNED>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by patrask:

(Followed by hacking threats, concluded with)

<3 the new forum mod.

No, same old one.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usernameOWNED:
u ppl are seriously nard licking n00bs.

Why must we bring poor Nard into this?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patrask:

Not here fast enough. Unfortunately, when people respond to such posts, I have to either

1. Delete the posts AND delete or edit the replies, as they make no sense without the original posts, or

2. Edit objectionable posts leaving just enough so the replies make sense. Either way, takes longer than just ignoring the nonsense, in which case it could be deleted entirely, with nothing lost, including extra time.

(Hint: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.)

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion:

10:04 over

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug Spaulding: Right on. How did I get dragged into this? And where is dandelion's deleting pen when "I" need it?

[by the way, how come the 'year' is missing from some of these postings?]

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I say delete the whole thread and all the replies...like anyone would care. I know Ray probably doesn't visit this site much, but what if he did...

That guy was a jerk, indeed.

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, Robert, we may not have heard the last from this cretin.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm hoping the existing posts get pushed down by worthier offerings, and no one posts anything that would make those look good by comparison!

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandy: http://www.advanced-logistics.com/images/clorox%20btl.jpg

RE: Posted 29 November 2006 04:23 PM

In white lettering -not visible on my other computer- but still very visible on this one!
A bar of ivory soap, well scrubbed on tongue and teeth, would have been the way of the past!
(Am I the only one that sees it?) Bothersome.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fjp451,

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where's Robotmurmurshifter been lately?
I hope all is well.

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post