Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Star Trek Enterprise: To Arms!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Enterprise: To Arms!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
It bears repeating that Veronica Cartwright played Ann (Agatha in the story, excellently I might add) in the one and only Ray Bradbury "Twilight Zone" episode, "I Sing the Body Electric!"

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The STAR TREK franchise needs to hide in a cave, lick it's wounds for awhile, and come back out when it's healed and hears us all calling for it. Right now not too many of us will miss it, myself included.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Philnic:

Thank you so much for the links regarding Veronica and Angela Cartwright. I very much enjoyed looking through both sites.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since my previous post on this thread, we decided to drop the cash for a dish that would get us ST: Enterprise, which was installed an episode prior to the series finale.

Since that, my beloved other and kids bought me a DVD first-season set, new but abused--some Walmart upstart boxcutter-scarred the case, but the goods are There! Having viewed the first three episodes, I'm committed now to the rest.

I think even RB would encourage those genres that ignite the imagination.

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Then you're ahead of me. I've yet to see a single episode.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read that the network execs responsible for scheduling ENTERPRISE in the always-fatal friday nite time slot defended that decision by saying, "If anyone is going to be home on a Friday nite, it's going to be the STAR TREK nuts."

With thinking like that, it was doomed to fail from the start.

==============================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you Google either Angela or Veronica, quite a bit of information comes up regarding their various acting roles and recent activities, it was really very interesting, and I always that thought Angela was so cute!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool! But I hope it gets renamed.
Can you imagine a book called "The UB313 Cronicles" or being attacked by the UB313ians?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obviously this has already become a topic of much concern:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=RNWE%2CRNWE%...ub313ian&btnG=Search
Imagine?

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about just UBies?

posted Hide Post
I like it!
Can UB leave it?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II,

Great come back! Sign of an active mind. I haven't called Ray in w while to see how he is doing. I will do that and post any comments.

posted Hide Post
BII: What kind of coffee do you drink?

A crossover ~ Do light bulbs in ghost towns need to be changed?

posted Hide Post
fjp: ESPRESSO!

Do light bulbs in ghost towns need to be changed?
I would think they would - only if they were working...