Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    "CARLA LAEMMLE'S 100th."

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"CARLA LAEMMLE'S 100th."
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All,
It's been awhile I've been on the R.B. forum.
Last Tues.(10-20-09) I was video recording for Skip E. Lowe's cable show & one of the guests at Carla Laemmle's 100th. birthday party was Ray. It was really nice to see him again, after 40 years. I sent this photo of Ray & Carla to Bob Jacobs & to Ray.
Hope everyone out there is doing OK.
Thanks,
Randy Hauck

Image10-20-09.JPG (70 Kb, 15 downloads) Photo - "Ray & Carla"

Posts: 37 | Registered: 30 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Randy,

I was the short fat guy in the ill fitting black sport coat either standing beside Ray (out of camera range) or wheeling him around. If I'd have known I'd have said hello.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi John,
What a small world it is..... This is a screen shot from the video.I did get you on camera, even if the top of your head is cut off...lol.
Randy

Image01_(10-20-09).jpg (44 Kb, 17 downloads) PHOTO # 01

Posts: 37 | Registered: 30 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANDY HAUCK:
Hi John,
What a small world it is..... This is a screen shot from the video.I did get you on camera, even if the top of your head is cut off...lol.
Randy

And I try so hard to get out of the frames. Is see you were using the wide-angle lens instead of the fish-eye. Smiler

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post