Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Hello, sort anoob here
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello, sort anoob here
 Login/Join

posted
hello ladies and gents!
I've been kind of lurking around.
I love this site! thanks for having me

Posts: 1 | Location: USA | Registered: 16 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're delighted you're here to be had, but please check out the new board at the official site: http://www.raybradbury.com

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandelion: No No! That's a spammer. He's selling pharm. drugs!

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, dear. Should I remove the thread, or leave it?

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dunno. Let's see if the 'spamminger' crawls back.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Spam" We got that! Bet you can't eat (...click) just One!!

http://cityguide.aol.com/atlanta/quirky-landmarks

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool.
There used to be a big "Babe" of Babe's Muffler guy over the hill from us.
The SPAM museum would be fun. My mom used to make us Bisquik pancakes with a slab o' Spam in the middle!
I've seen the giant Amish guy, but I didn't know he spoke!

This is a fun place to just walk around and have lunch...
http://travel.webshots.com/album/143075091SSuTkk?start=36

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Have a drink, any kind u wish, and partake in the convo!

And could someone plz pass the spam musubi?

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Spam Sushi is popular in Hawaii...

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=spam+sushi&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

Yay! I lived in Maui for about 4 years. My family ancestry is from there, dating back 500 years. Did you know they sell musubi in the McD's there? And before I left they were trying out Taro Pie. It's like apple pie, but with sweetened taro root/poi filler! YUM!

I miss home... haha

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll have the
Spam, spam, spam, eggs, spam, spam, spam, sausage & spam.
(sorry, Monty Python allusion - couldn't resist)

Posts: 125 | Location: NSW South Coast, Australia | Registered: 07 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OY DON'T LOYKE SPAM!!!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
OY DON'T LOYKE SPAM!!!

BWAAAHAHAHHAHAAH!!! That one's great!

posted Hide Post
Bloody Vikings.

posted Hide Post
"You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together. ".

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post