Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    F451 and F911
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F451 and F911
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Library: Understood. The constant bashing is just something I don't understand.

But I probably contribute to it by not ignoring it.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People who persistently see and hear things that aren't there and systematically make other people's lives miserable because they are 'chosen' or 'righteous' (and hence above us lowly ones), are insane and should get treatment. Let them leave their God or Gawd or whatever out of the equation. In the Middle Ages over here people like that were called 'Les Fous de Dieu', which says it all.
However, I still have a lot of respect for Nard Kordell, who's a fine artist, and pterran; these people obviously have a heart.

Posts: 149 | Location: Ostend, Belgium | Registered: 11 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even Ray hasn't given up entirely on God. He just has his own concept of what that may signify.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm kinda ticked off at the return of the self-exile, fjpalumbo, teaching kids about things he obviously has no clue off. The kid now thinks MM stole the title. I've no intention to spark this thing again (especially as I've been calling for the abolition of this topic), but one cannot steal a title if it's in the public domain, and especially if it's not the same title (so "the Life of Brian" stole the title from "the life of jesus"?). I'm bringing this up to show how dangerous it is to the young mind to have people who are younger than them explain things.

Cheers, Translator

By the way, library, if you're advocating censorship, at least have the decency to change your handle. It hurts my teeth when I read your posts.

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Translator. It's supposed to hurt your teeth.
What? Now you want to censor me? I'm not jumping and changing nothing for you fellow.

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
library, settle down there buddy, he said nothing about censoring you.

<A HREF="http://bradthegreat.blogspot.com/<br /><br /><br />Yo," TARGET=_blank>http://bradthegreat.blogspot.com/<br /><br /><br />Yo,</A> check out my site... It's Bitchin

Posts: 99 | Location: LaPorte, Indiana, United States of America | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Galt. That's your take on it. Not mine.

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't, then. I wouldn't want you to. But stop advocating for censorship.
Cheers, Translator.
Thanks John.

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post