Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
 Login/Join

posted
About that new Star Wars movie.... Okay, forget it, just utterly forget it! I checked showtimes for Poplar Street Cinemas in Walla Walla with the 3D equipment. I do have a doctor's appointment in Walla Walla the day the movie opens. My appointment is on the morning of the 17th and the first show is not until 7 p.m.! No way are we sitting around town all day waiting! (A long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away, I did something like this, when friends and I saw one of the Star Wars movies, Snow White, and another film all in the same day! Trust me this was long before we had VCRs!) Then I will need the remainder of the 17th as well as the 18th and 19th just working up the strength to make it to the church children's Christmas pageant on the 20th, about which I am about 100 times more excited than Star Wars! If and when I am mobile by the time the 1D version hits our local theater​, I might go, if I have really nothing better to do!

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post