Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Movies Ray Appeared
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movies Ray Appeared
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Reading the story, one would infer that the other characters mentioned were at least, shall we say, lacking some social skills...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah - what was all this? As the Pentagram Turns?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WildGravity said:

quote:
If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Oh, maybe. But with all those prayers coming His way, you'd think he'd lean more toward the blues. Cool

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Robert. That's goooood!

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey.

HEY.

He LIKES his loud guitars. AND his spiders from mars.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Reading the story, one would infer that the other characters mentioned were at least, shall we say, lacking some social skills...

Goodness gracious yes.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post