Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Ray's Birthday approaches
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray's Birthday approaches
 Login/Join

posted
Something Awesome this way comes.....and it is Ray's Birthday. August 22nd baby. Who want to celebrate with me? I am gonna get wasted and read his books over my radio station.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 13 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you have a radio station?!?! awesome! thats one of my lower dream jobs. (lower as in not my favorite) August 22...... hmmm....... too bad theres no school. i always freak out my friends by going philisophical, hippie-ish, or bradbury fanatic-ie on them. its pretty fun.

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ivan Drago,
Oh, man I am SO THERE! Where are you at, man?

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell me ...this IS NOT the same name SO similar ...'Ivan Drago' ...of months passed that created chaos on this board.
Say I don't know what I'm talking about, Get lost... and it ain't so!!

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I recall, "that one" was edited, but never banned.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
huh?

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ettil,
People like to play jokes every so often and belittle the genius of Ray Bradbury through sarcasm on this board. It has happened before, so it really is no longer clever or original.

Posts: 168 | Location: Santa Fe, NM | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i see. i dont wanna know anything about that anymore.

posted Hide Post
I am not here to cause harm or disruption. I really do love Ray. His ingeniousness is spectacular.

posted Hide Post
Sounds like the spider talking to fly, if you ask me....

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems you have a beef with me Nard. I apologize for whatever has been done to you to make you distraught with me.

posted Hide Post
which ones the spider and which ones the fly?

posted Hide Post
Ettil:

No... I said the spider sounds like he's talking to fly....like fly outta here. I thought he was seeing we were up to his antics and ...would leave...

posted Hide Post
ok well ive never heard that expression before.

posted Hide Post
Ettil:

Don't worry. Neither have I.