Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Need Help For a Title

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Help For a Title
 Login/Join

posted
My current essay that im doing is on the idea of "Censorship". I was wondering if anyone had a good idea for a header or Title for my paper. Anything will help! Thanks !

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Student101,

You gotta do some of this lifting yourself, my friend. Good luck.

Best,

Pete

Posts: 614 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I have relaized that lol. Ok so i have a question for you pterran, how does this look for a title : Why does this world "Censor"

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Student101,

Okay, not a bad start. I'll presume that's the scope of your essay - why the world censors things. How 'bout just "Why Censor?" (Or the inverse: "Why Not Censor?") Or something more academic: "Censorship in Society Today." (That might be kinda broad.) "Censorship: More Than One Way to Burn a Book." Oooh. I like that one. Take a look at some of the other posts around here to get an idea where I'm coming from.

Best,

Pete

Posts: 614 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With apologies to Jane Austin, how about
"Censor Sensibility" ?
(sorry, the Pun Gene's acting up again)

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Puns typically make me groan, but I enjoyed that one.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As usual, I'm with Mr. Dark. Very punny.

Best,

Pete