Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    King of Kings: Ark of the Covenant
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

King of Kings: Ark of the Covenant
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Here's another good link:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Ooh! I saw that in that movie Signs!

Cool.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Here's another good link:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

This is a conspiracy!

Posts: 396 | Location: Never Never Land, UK | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:

(Can I say F on here?)

I grant you dispensation to use the term within the bounds of reason and good taste.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
I grant you dispensation to use the term within the bounds of reason and good taste.

F yeah!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
King Arthur couldn't, but Taliesin could.

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rev. Lawrence Washington (1602-1653), the great-great-grandfather of George Washington (first President of the United States), acquired Stonehenge from Robert Newdyke in 1628 for a Hound Dog Kennel.

Washington's Hound Dog Kennel at Stonehenge, a formal establishment for the propagation of purebred Hound Dogs, was a state-of-the-art facility in Wiltshire until it was sold in 1678 to the Rev. Thomas Hayward.

Dr. Garry Denke (1622-1699), the German Catholic historian, antiquarian and dentist, Permitted drilling of the Foxhole (Scroll) Trench augered core at Heel Stone in 1656 from Rev Washington's Hound Dog Kennel.

In 1757, founding father Dr. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790) examined Washington's Heel Stone Hound Dog above Dr. Denke's Heel Stone Flying Eagle when Dr. Franklin chose the Flying Eagle for the Great Seal.

Stonehenge – its owners through the centuries
The Writings of Benjamin Franklin, Volume III: London, 1757 - 1775 -- Letters of 1773

Foxhole (Scroll) Trench

Posts: 2 | Location: Plano, Texas USA | Registered: 23 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post