Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Happy Birthday to both of us!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday to both of us!
 Login/Join

posted
Happy Birthday Mr. Bradbury. On Sunday, August 22nd, I will drink my first glass of Dandelion wine in celebration of our mutual birthday. I'll be 27 and you will be 90, but time is relative. =o) I hope you have an amazing birthday!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 20 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy 27th. StarGirl.
Gloria

Posts: 14 | Location: Arizona  | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mog the Dog here.

My favorite human companion (the one who types for me on this forum) came in through the August 22nd door as well. She will be 47. Anyone else celebrating a birthday on Sunday?

MTD

"I was not born, but instead created. I’m not alive, and yet I exist. I will never die, but some day I will be forgotten, as was the light by which I came into this world." MTD

Posts: 168 | Location: Out of the Attic | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not quite, but Deanna was 47 on August 20th! Close enough, eh?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The closest I can offer is August 20th would have been my parents' 50th wedding anniversary.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
August 20 was my birthday, too! But this year, the 22nd is a more notable occasion for me.

Posts: 699 | Location: Cape Town, South Africa | Registered: 29 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
August 20th, 1906 was also my paternal grandmother's birthday.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post