Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    By the pricking of my...chops?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

By the pricking of my...chops?
 Login/Join

posted

New movie - http://www.wallaceandgromit.com

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really looking forward to this film. I hope they have a cheese gag in it.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't wait!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was thinking something wicked this way shops...

It's great to see stop motion making a comeback. Along with Corpse Bride, this makes two stop motion movies within a month! I love W&G, can't wait to see the big movie, been waiting for this one for a couple years now. Comes out this Friday, right?

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...and to all of those nasty little grey squirrel that clawed and chewed into our pumpkins seeking seeds as they just began to mature: "Something Wicked This Way Hops"

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That should have been ...nasty little grey squirrel"s" - but the site is not allowing me to edit!

Anyone else or is it peculiar to my link?

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How 'bout
"by the licking of my chops..."?

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish I'd thought of that! (You will, Oscar, you will.)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hee, hee!
Liked the Python reference.
Ok, straying further afield, News is that the other Remainig Ronnie (Barker) died. Only 76, I think. Ah, well, off to join Tony Hancock, the Goons, and George Burns, Jack Benny...a whole generation of Very Funny Men is leaving this Vale of Tears...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What will they do if Mark Twain is right and there is no humor in Heaven?

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loved the Wallace and Gromit movie. More! More! More!

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing it with my grandkids this week! I believe Nick Park is from Lancashire, as is me wife. We must have some cheese with Jacob's Cream Crackers afterward!

posted Hide Post
Wensleydale, I hope.

By the way, the warehouse where Aardman Animations stores all its old props has just burned down. Lots of their classic characters have been lost. (It has been big news here in the UK, but to his credit Nick Park has been pointing out that this is very insignificant compared to the losses in the Indian sub-continent earthquake.)

Braling II, what did you mean by the "REMAINING Ronnie"? (His comedy partner, Mr Corbett, is still with us.)

- Phil

posted Hide Post
OOPS! My error, I thought Mr. Corbett had already gone. Probably thinking of Morecambe and Wise. We don't get much of any of them in the U.S. Then, I could speak with more authority did I own a T.V! Only videos for us; but we're able to watch Rumpole, All Creatures, various BBC productions, and other things available on DVD or VHS.
Ah, Wensleydale...been a while since I had that!

posted Hide Post
Way off the Bradburian track, I know, but I did hear about the fire. This is a fairly good news bit:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/20...05/10/11/ixcoms.html
Should've installed a W&G Sprinklo-matic...