Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Ray Bradbury The Writer Who Writes Because He Likes It

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Bradbury The Writer Who Writes Because He Likes It
 Login/Join

posted
Dear Janet C,

Thank you for your memories of meeting Ray. You may have read of my moments with Ray in one of the other topics, but all I can say is that he is truly a genuine person who really feels the love of his fans and returns it.

I have corresponded with him for over 35 years, have been in his home on four different occasions, and have quite a few books that he has graciously authographed (and illustrated) for me.

Just yesterday afternoon I spoke with Ray and he sounded great. It is always nice to speak with him, although I make a point not to call him to often, as he, even being 81 years old, is a very busy person.

Posts: 39 | Location: Plantation, FL USA | Registered: 19 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thats awsome that you know ray so well. i'm angry that i wasnt born earlier, maybe then i could have had 35 years of correspondence with im too. >p

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post