Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Dump Moore & Bush

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dump Moore & Bush
 Login/Join

posted
I totally agree with Ray that Moore is a horrible human being. Many Moore fan-atics think that this makes one a neocon, but to the contrary, one may likewise object to mean-spirited dirty tricks by Bush and Karl Rove. Horrible human beings is perfectly apt. Moore's career really took off with Bush in 2000. They are two sides of the same cloth, the same demagoguery, the same manipulation, polarization and demonization of opponents. My guess is that when Bush loses in November, Moore will vanish from the political scene along and the US will have a chance to unite once again in the face of the growing threat of Al Qaeda and its allies.

Posts: 11 | Location: London | Registered: 20 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Bush is defeated Moore will be grandstanding trying to claim credit regardless of the facts.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so, so true. He is a media whore like that.

Posts: 99 | Location: LaPorte, Indiana, United States of America | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not have to post to every anti-Bush post. I do not have to post to every anti-Moore post. By not posting, I'm taking control of my life. I can sit here and read the postings of other and still feel I'm a part of the proceedings. I do not have to make my opinion known all the time. This does not make me a bad person. People will still like me. I'm OK. You're OK.

There. I feel better.

Best,

Pete

Posts: 614 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We love you, Pete!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pete: I'm a bit on the obsessive-compulsive side. It is very difficult to me to read posts that I think are rooted in ignorance, mis-understanding, strong biases, hate, one-sidedness, etc., and not post. But I'm trying to emulate your stance. I will respond to some and not to others. Failure to respond does not necessarily imply concurrance.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oooommmmm....Ooommmmm...Oooommmm....
Chakra is with me...I am a butterfly...people are good....Ooommm....

Cheers, TransBudha

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Dark and Pete: You got it! So much gobbledygook! What one says on a computer screen really makes absolutely no difference. Now does it? There is nothing like the old fashioned "eye to eye."

So, if a day goes by and one has experienced more conflict in personal exchanges than positive and constructive interaction, maybe one's stars are out of line. If that were the case, I'd try a new orbit.

"Kaleidoscope" comes to mind. It is never too late for a little hope to shine through...."Make a wish!"

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel that Moore is just a pig who feels that he's better than the government and Bush. I'm not saying I'm against Bush, but i don't feel the way Moore presents himself is very respectable and integrable.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post