Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    THE END OF THE WORLD!
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE END OF THE WORLD!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
That is a hard act to follow. Great stuff, Robo. Very nice.

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There I was, facefirst in gutterland, lip bleeding and prosthetic leg missing. Oh, the shame! But all was not lost! For, I still had my Etch-a-sketch. Must turn knobs!

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I woozily turned

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There I was, facefirst in gutterland, lip bleeding and prosthetic leg missing. Oh, the shame! But all was not lost! For, I still had my Etch-a-sketch. Must turn knobs! I woozily turned what I thought

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Then I suddenly realized with great shock that I did not have an actual Etch-a-sketch. I simply had a ...picture of an Etch-a-sketch. I frantically looked for a pencil.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(Talk about a thread gone awry and completely morphing. I love it!! Question, are you typing this out every time a new string is added to the story, grasstains? If so, it may get a little unwieldy later when there is a lot of text to move. My other question is, I don't know how to post a quote before I write an additional message, can someone tell me how it is done, I couldn't find it in help? Can you tell I'm thinking about this way too much?)

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone, three words maximum to be added to the story, sorry. You may elaborate at home at will.Smiler

posted Hide Post
Sorry, I didn't realize we were limited to five words...so... (forget what I wrote previously!!)

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Then I suddenly realized with

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THREE WORDS???
Please forget what I previously wrote...again!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++

Then I suddenly

+++++++++++++++++++++

posted Hide Post
(Nard, go back up and edit your part. Start from the point after grasstains last thread because she added something that I think you missed. You still have your cloaking device on I see...)

posted Hide Post
Robo,

Copy and print by highlighting (dragging) with left clicker, then right click, menu appears and click on copy. When you want to post what you copied bring the menu up again by right clicking and click on print. Also works for posting links, you just copy the address bar.

posted Hide Post
Got it:

=========================

...was my head...

=========================

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rocket:
(My other question is, I don't know how to post a quote before I write an additional message, can someone tell me how it is done, I couldn't find it in help? Can you tell I'm thinking about this way too much?)

Quote marks ought to appear in the lower right hand corner of the post. Click on them and the text to be edited and quoted appears in a reply window.

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, how easy it seems now that I'm puter savy! Smiler Thanks grass & Dandy. On with the story...

posted Hide Post
quote:
There I was, facefirst in gutterland, lip bleeding and prosthetic leg missing. Oh, the shame! But all was not lost! For, I still had my Etch-a-sketch. Must turn knobs! I woozily turned what I thought was my head and opened my

(Worked nicely, thanks again!)