Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Ray book signing on Halloween!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray book signing on Halloween!
 Login/Join

posted
Note from the publisher:
Ray Bradbury is a busy man, and doesn't make many personal appearances. We'll keep you updated on the appearances page of the site (http://www.raybradbury.com/appearances.html). Also be sure to check back here for any late-breaking Bradbury news.

So, here's the info on Ray's Halloween book signing. Hope you can make it!
Thursday, October 31 - Pasadena
VROMAN'S BOOK STORE - book signing
695 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91101
Tel: 626-449-5320

Posts: 11 | Location: New York, NY USA | Registered: 22 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Planning my trip now. Would not want to miss a once i na lifetime opportunity like this!

Posts: 64 | Registered: 27 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do let us all see your time machine at work.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
Do let us all see your time machine at work.

Colonel Freeleigh?!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's crazy! I'm excited for you Terran!

Posts: 24 | Location: Reykjavik Iceland | Registered: 27 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guys, before you respond to posts, you should look at their dates. The post about Ray's book signings is dated 2001. The author passed away in 2012, as you surely know.

Posts: 699 | Location: Cape Town, South Africa | Registered: 29 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, they know.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Terran having sport. Terran funny.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Except that it's not.

Posts: 699 | Location: Cape Town, South Africa | Registered: 29 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see that admin has removed Terran's snappy comeback to my previous post. Just for the record: I didn't mind Terran's quip at all, and smiled when I saw it. So it wasn't removed because I complained.

I DID complain about the completely irrelevant thread he created in the Resources division of the board.

posted Hide Post
im glad that you were not upset by it, its one of my finer works

Posts: 64 | Registered: 27 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post