Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Нужен компьютер!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Нужен компьютер!
 Login/Join

posted
Помогите, пожалуйста подобрать компьютер для 1с и для интернета. И чтоб можно было играть в простые игры, ребенку пять лет. Спасибо!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you say, Phil? Should we leave it or remove it?

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I say we leave it... and say welcome to viktoriia...

(Google Translate doesn't help me make sense of the message, but it doesn't look like spam... or does it? This is where Pavel would be helpful!)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I wish Pavel would take a look at it!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Google Translator says:

Please help me find a computer to 1c and for the Internet. And to be able to play a simple game, a child five years. Thank you!

Posts: 699 | Location: Cape Town, South Africa | Registered: 29 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So much for that but your responses are interesting. I was hoping for something profound.

posted Hide Post
The original message could be profound... if you re-arrange the lines to make it more like a Haiku...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This has become an International Language Affair:
"Haiku" ~ 5-7-5

Find me computer
Play simple internet game
For child of five years

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Pavel:

'Please help me to choose a computer for using 1S [this is russian accouting system] and web. And for a 5 year old child to play simple games. Thank you!'

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, I see. So the original poster had heard that Ray Bradbury was inordinately fond of computers, and popular with Russian speakers, and so this would be the best place to seek advice on the purchase of a laptop. Big Grin

- Phil

posted Hide Post
quote:
Нужен компьютер!

P.S. The title of this thread (quoted above) translates as NEED A COMPUTER!, according to Google Translate.

- Phil