Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    ray at dragoncon convention in atlanta

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ray at dragoncon convention in atlanta
 Login/Join

posted
I am so hyped to be able to see him and get him to sign one of my many books and get some pics of this great man,if you go to dragoncon.org and check on guests you will see,I have attended this con for the last 3 years and finally this year he is there.if ya live close you may wanna go,plus the con is awsome you get to hang out with all the stars,and so much to do we have meet and got interviews withthe xena stars and bab 5 and john rhys dav gimli from lotr and he wiil be ther to gimli you would love this con

Posts: 5 | Location: augusta,georgia | Registered: 18 May 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would be nice if you'd give a date for the event. Are you sure this is an upcoming event and not a past one? Because, if reports I've heard about his present state of health are true, I can't believe he's going any further than driving distance from his home.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
augusts 29th thru sept 1st 2003

if you go to dragoncon.org

click on guests he is listed in the b,s

Posts: 5 | Location: augusta,georgia | Registered: 18 May 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I, too, wonder about Ray going that far from Los Angeles. A friend of mine was in Los Angeles 2 or 3 weeks ago to hear Ray speak, and all the while Ray sat firmly in a wheel chair.

Forry J. Ackerman is listed to attend, too. Gosh, he's 86 or 87 and not in the best health either. Charlie Callas got to be far into the 70's somewhere. Whoever goes, please report back.....
(Hey, September is far away, kinda...)

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yep and 2 years ago the guy who played scotty on star trek we met im he was in a wheel chair to,and the guy jaws from james bond,however if he does show i will get pics and all and give a full report.