Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Guy Montag Used As Psuedonym For Individual Challenging SF Firearms Ban
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guy Montag Used As Psuedonym For Individual Challenging SF Firearms Ban
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I found the twin-headed red-ear slider more adorable than the other two anomalies.

Could you imagine all the money Ripley's probably wastes on fodder? Roll Eyes

"Oh, death!"

Posts: 176 | Location: The Forest of Aokigahara, Japan | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just heard about her.
Or them
?

Image1-2.jpg (32 Kb, 12 downloads)

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
I just heard about her.
Or them
?

Thanks you, no - one is plenty for me!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And then this from Daniel Wallace's "Big Fish" (Timothy Burton movie)
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J68eGxbNQkk

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are those photos real? Or are they edited?

Posts: 1 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 15 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John12345:
Are those photos real? Or are they edited?

They are real. You'll notice most two-headed animals don't live to be very old, which is why they appear in juvenile stages.

This one, on the other hand, I am pretty sure is fake:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
This one, on the other hand, I am pretty sure is fake:

A Pushmi-pullyu!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very astute.

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'll be saying next that there's no Santa Claus. (Chico: "You can't a-fool a-me. There ain't no Sanity Clause.")

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes and no. There was, but you're late. Perhaps this should be posted in "The Leavetaking":

And don't ask about the Easter Bunny either:

posted Hide Post
!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And now for something completely different:

And the connection to Bradbury would be...? The guy who made it was named Einar; what more do you want?

Okay, if you insist on redeeming social value, here: "Einar as a boy's name is pronounced EYE-nar. It is of Scandinavian and Old Norse origin, and the meaning of Einar is 'one warrior; battle leader.' Refers to the heroes of Valhalla, in the Old Norse legends."

posted Hide Post
Somebody likes fresh milk. (And I hope that's all he likes!)

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Somebody likes fresh milk. (And I hope that's all he likes!)

Yeah, the sculpture resides in Iceland. If the guy is just trying to stay warm, his state of undress is a little odd.

posted Hide Post
I'll say it again:

!

- Phil