Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    At Rays's Request...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

At Rays's Request...
 Login/Join

posted
At Ray's request I just faxed him copies of the two articles that he had written for the "In His Words" portion of the website.

I mentioned to him that many of his fans would like to have an update and he replied that he didn't really remember what he had written, so I offered to mail him a set of the copies. His reply was that I should fax them to him which I just did.

My question is: How were articles posted on the web site? Someone must know. I tried calling Dandelion, but she is out of town. Could she be visiting Ray?

Well anyway, let's hope that he will prepare something for his 85th Birthday.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, biplane. We would love to hear anything from the man himself!!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post