Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Happy Birthday, Ray!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday, Ray!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Part one of the party is history, now it is on to the theatre for part two. Pictures and a semi-coherent dialog will be forthcoming tomorrow.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mog the Dog here. Happy birthday to my favorite author on my favorite day of the year! My favorite human companion is celebrating her 46th today, and we hoped to make the trip down to Glendale today for the party at the bookstore, but life circumstances have insisted that we remain precisely 38.2 miles southwest of Allendale, CA for our own celebratory event.

Here's a wish on a dandelion that you have a spectacular birthday celebration!

MTD

"I was not born, but instead created. I’m not alive, and yet I exist. I will never die, but some day I will be forgotten, as was the light by which I came into this world." MTD

Posts: 168 | Location: Out of the Attic | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
Trust in the knowledge that I'll put Terry to work at both parties and the lunch.

I was in that working party - and we were kept busy!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, did you or someone read these to Mr. B?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post