New
Find
Notify
Tools

F451
 Login/Join

posted
I NEED A 4 PAGE PAPER FOR FARENHEIT 451...my topic deals wit censorship

Posts: 4 | Location: WI | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
buy it at www.essaysonline.com. They'll charge about $60 for your paper.
Cheers, Translator

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cstaz:

First thing to do... learn to spell 'fahrenheit'.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2nd thing to do . . . write your own paper. Read your own books. Think your own thoughts. Express your own ideas. It's about growing up and learning and adding value and contributing and making the world more colorful.

In my class a purchased paper is an automatic F.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gee, I wonder if that's how Bush made it through college?

Posts: 257 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patrask:
Gee, I wonder if that's how Bush made it through college?

Hmmm im not in college so nice call

Posts: 4 | Location: WI | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And you'll never get there at this rate!

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Throughout history, many things worth reading have been censored. A lot of things, however, have either never seen the light of day at all, or that very briefly, and were never missed.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post