Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Sam Weller at the American Writers Museum

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sam Weller at the American Writers Museum
 Login/Join

posted
Chicago's American Writers Museum continues its programming about Ray Bradbury. On April 27, 2021, at 6:30 p.m. CDT, the Museum will host Bradbury biographer Sam Weller in a conversation with the Museum's president Carey Cranston to discuss Ray's life and legacy. The event will be held on-line, and registration is free. For further information, including how to register, just click on the link below:

https://americanwritersmuseum....ing-bradburys-story/

Posts: 2455 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing this, Richard! You are always amazing. I hope to see you--virtually, at least--at the event. It's free and open to all. You do need to register, however. I'll make sure to give you a shout out, Richard, during the event. I hope others will join as well!

Best,

Sam Weller

Posts: 104 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA | Registered: 28 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam, I've registered for your virtual talk at the American Writers Museum next week. Hope to "see" you then!

posted Hide Post
In case you missed it, the American Writers Museum has now posted on YouTube a video of its interview with Ray Bradbury biographer Sam Weller that took place on April 27, 2021. It was a great discussion! To access the video, just click on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PK7CeHFHnQ

posted Hide Post
Sam Weller's website indicates that he is making appearances in September of 2021 in Iowa, at the following locations and dates:

September 29-30, 2021 Des Moines Public Library Big Read/ Des Moines area high schools, Des Moines, Iowa

September 30, 2021 Manchester Public Library, Manchester, Iowa