Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Sam Weller's Tribute

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sam Weller's Tribute
 Login/Join

posted
Sam--Thank you so much for the wonderful tribute to Mrs. Bradbury. I'm crying as I write this, because the article was so beautiful and written with so much love. I learned so much about Mrs. Bradbury from this article, and you have made me wish I had known her. What a vital, vivacious woman! That two such amazing people should come together and spend such a wonderful life together for so many years is truly inspiring. Thank you for your vivid description of this beautiful lady. I can hardly wait to see your book Sam!! P.S. To all others: The tribute I am talking about is the one you will find when you are at the home page for this site. ("In Memorium...")Check it out!

[This message has been edited by lmskipper (edited 12-04-2003).]

[This message has been edited by lmskipper (edited 12-06-2003).]

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam, Thank You. I can't say anything more, it was good to meet her through you, we will always benefit from her support of Ray.

[This message has been edited by uncle (edited 12-08-2003).]

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful words in the tribute to Mrs. Bradbury. I didn't know until last week, and I'm really sad.
What a woman...
Forget her it's an impossible task...
Thanks for your kind words Sam.

Posts: 2 | Location: San Isidro, Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post