Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    POLITIC ALLEY
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

POLITIC ALLEY
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Now I just heard that there are 450 pages. One page must've gotten burned-up along the way.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Are all atheists pro-Obama?

Are all Mammonites pro-Palin?

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The debates - Biden vs Palin:

Knocked it out of the ballpark, didn't you Joe?

To use a metaphor.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice try, Nico, though a bit pedantic, arcane, and distracting. Name two Mammonites.
There are many atheists, though, as you know, even here on this board, and I ask again, are they all pro-Obama?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does it matter?

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Are all atheists pro-Obama?

If we followed the tenents of separation of Church and State that question would have no relivance.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"tenents"? "relivance"?
I know you mean "tenets", but that word is inappropriate. Look up "tenet" and "Church and State".
There is more than mere curiosity prompting my question...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw a film tonight that profoundly affected me: Sicko.

If you have not done so already, see it! Then return to this thread to discuss it.

Do it now.

I defy anyone to see this film and the truth within it, and continue to refer to the USA as the greatest country in the world. We may be in the top thirty or forty.

And please don't wave a flag in my face - flag-wavers wave flags because they have little of substance to actually say!

That ought to open another one of them cans o' worms!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, for your viewing pleasure.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Oh, for your viewing pleasure, too!

http://www.americancarol.com

or a better quality for viewing:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/anamericancarol/

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
Oh, for your viewing pleasure, too!

I saw this preview. I thought it looked kind of dumb - as are most "comedies" these days.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
The fact they gave O'Reilly any sum of money to appear in the movie means I can't morally pay to see it!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nico:
The fact they gave O'Reilly any sum of money to appear in the movie means I can't morally pay to see it!

You understand, I recon, that this movie is for all those people that support Michael Moore and his ilk. I use the word 'for' as a joke, of course. Duh!

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patrask:

I think what you said is an oxymoron, a botched abortion is not an abortion is it? Do you mean that the mother's life should be sacrificed to enable the baby to live? Show me your M.D.

Phil (patrask) ~ There are a number of people alive today who survived an abortion. Many have severe handicaps. I wouldn't begin to figure out what the legal implications of this are. But there is a woman who is a foremost spokesperson for failed abortions, and babies who survived a botched abortion.

Her name is Gianna Jessen. She herself was one who survived a botched abortion. She calls herself an abortion survivor. And has a web site as well. So much for an oxymoron.

http://www.BornAliveTruth.org

posted Hide Post
You can check this one out as well pertaining to botched abortion legislation per Obama's record and understanding of the bill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPZCXcTwZPY&feature=Play...F350EBA425AB&index=2

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post