Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    RAY in Laguna Beach, Dec 14, 2008

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RAY in Laguna Beach, Dec 14, 2008
 Login/Join

posted
Have this YOUTUBE link "lost" in comments somewheres. So I'm posting it here.

Ray engages many people into conversation when book signing. Here he is last Friday (December 14th, 2OO7)...discussing Edward G.Robinson, Sam Jaffe and his wife, and chatting about getting himself involved in picketing with the striking writer's this upcoming Friday. (That's if it doesn't rain, which it's starting to do tonight, and supposed to last a few days...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHSjJBM8Cyo

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great video! Thanks. Great to see Ray still going out regularly and meeting with his readers!

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loved him, hated her!
(Well, not really hated.)
I have to confess feeling sorry for those waiting in line behind her, but he always has such great anecdotes!

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray mentions in the video (link above) that he would be out picketing with the striking writer's tomorrow (Dec 21st). But now I hear Ray actually went picketing earlier this week, on behalf of the writer's strike. Maybe he was trying to get ahead of the rain...

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He went yesterday. Missed him by that much!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As always Nard, I am in deep appreciation of your constant flow of great info. You keep us all in touch with Mr. Bradbury.

believer in Douglas

Posts: 58 | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post