Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Sou-Westercon, 1952

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sou-Westercon, 1952
 Login/Join

posted
Very few Bradbury readers know that Ray's first honor at a Sci-Fi Convention was in San Diego in 1952. That will be corrected soon when I post a website totally devoted to that con...complete with speeches, pics, etc. Hope to see you there soon! We'll have a sip of Dandelion Wine together!

roger clayton nelson

Posts: 1 | Location: new orleans la 70122 | Registered: 12 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When it's up, be sure to post the url here!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roger Clayton Nelson...
Okay. Whatever happened to this fellow? It's over a month now..

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 02-21-2003).]

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It appears Roger has left the area...
If anyone by any chance just happens to know the whereabouts of Roger, let him know we are still eagerly awaiting for his input on the 1952 San Diego Convention....

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's it. Now my curiosity is up. Where is Roger Clayton Nelson?

Posts: 162 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salamander:
Where is Roger Clayton Nelson?

Yeah - and it's been over five years!

I want my sip of dandelion wine!

Roger appears to have relocated here, and can be reached on imjohn3stars@lycos.com

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post