Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Sixtieth Anniversary Edition of Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sixtieth Anniversary Edition of Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I bought the Simon & Schuster hardcover that came out last year - but if I'd known, I would have waited for this one.

rockadelic, the 60th anniversary of The Illustrated Man was two years ago!

Posts: 699 | Location: Cape Town, South Africa | Registered: 29 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
quote:
Originally posted by Linnl:
...I bought their only copy. Frowner

Their only REMAINING copy. Maybe they had sold many more before you got there, and will now have to re-stock!

Sorry for the logic-lapse, but I know their ways. Big Grin

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
The publisher's website still doesn't show that there is anything special about this particular edition...

Sent some feedback.

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The hardbacks are out there.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Image451_60th.jpg (104 Kb, 4 downloads)

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post