Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Help me please!!!!!!!!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me please!!!!!!!!
 Login/Join

posted
I am a high school student and in Ap English. Our literary question of the week is : What is unusual about the way Ray Bradbury lives in Los Angles? We need the answer by tomorrow and I have been searching. I was hoping someone could help me. please.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, he doesn't drive. He has never gotten a driver's license, having lost all interest in learning to drive after witnessing a terrible automobile accident as a young man. That's about the only "unusual" thing (for someone living in a large metropolitan area like Los Angeles) that I can think of.

Posts: 369 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This question was answered under another thread already.

fothingale: It is better if you post your question only once, and put it under "Resources". Spreading them out over multiple posts doesn't mean they get answered faster, it just means people out here will duplicate their efforts. Please post questions only once.

[This message has been edited by Mr. Dark (edited 08-22-2003).]

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post