Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    PIX: Sam Weller debuts Bradbury Bio (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
PIX: Sam Weller debuts Bradbury Bio
 Login/Join

by Nard Kordell (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Here are a few photos from Sam Weller's party at the Sonotheque, in Chicago, to celebrate the debut of his biography on Ray Bradbury, 'The Bradbury Chronicles'.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nard Kordell,

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting these, Nard. I'd have loved to have been there; the shots make me feel like I was. My copy of Mr. Weller's book should be here next Tuesday or Wednesday, and I'm anxiously waiting.

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What ever happened to biographer Sam Weller?

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Knox:
What ever happened to biographer Sam Weller?

Still teaching at University, I believe.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post