Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Sam Weller at Chicago's Printers Row Book Fair (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Sam Weller at Chicago's Printers Row Book Fair
 Login/Join

by Nard Kordell (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Sam Weller spoke at the University Center, part of the Chicago's Printers Row Book Fair, on June 12, 2005.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nard Kordell,

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neat pictures. I bought the Bio on Ray, and it is well written. I'm not really reading it in order, but every now and then I'll flip to a page or chapter that catches my eye, and it always seems to be enlightening. I mean it even reads bradbury to some extent Big Grin. He's really good at what he does.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Belated thanks for posting your photos, Nard (including the Mars one, elsewhere). Though I'm "only" five or so hours from Windy, with a worn our Ford and a worn out wallet, it might as well be Mars. Being able to see what's going on--greatly appreciated.

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post