Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Waiting on a Watermelon No More... (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Waiting on a Watermelon No More...
 Login/Join

by MogtheDog (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Mog the Dog here. In honor of Mr. Bradbury on his 88th birthday and of my favorite human companion on her 45th, I dedicate the watermelon on which I've waited for the past 33 days. Come, enjoy a big old slice of Summer '08 with me!

Posts: 168 | Location: Out of the Attic | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, Mog, I thought this day would never come. That's quite an overwhelming fruit for such a small dog. Don't overdo it now!

PS: Well done for sneaking in a Small Assassin reference!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MogTheDog, what you did in your photo array was just perfect, just what I imagined that a 43 year old (it was 43 wasn't it?) Brindle dog would provide as proof of this melon reaching its maturity.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MogtheDog~

Per that last photo of the image of the hurricane:

Ola! You have just uncovered the rudimentaries of those Jesus Christ images in a tortilla. In this case, too much Florida weather news Tv watching before cutting a slice.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post