Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Calvin's Snowmen (Community Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Calvin's Snowmen
 Login/Join

by Braling II (created on )Gallery | Comments 
I miss Calvin & Hobbes

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hilarious. I really laughed a lot over these cartoons, some I have not seen. You really see what made Calvin and Hobbes so popular. A genuine humor about them. Yes, we miss them..but they are still fun to see over again... Thanks, Braling II

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My pleasure!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II, makes me remember why I used to like reading the paper. Great post--thanks!

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was excited when the cartoons recently began appearing in the Chicago Tribune, thinking Watterson had started up again. But then I heard he has no intention of starting up again and is simply doing this, or more likely his publisher is doing this, to promote a collection of his previous cartoons. I think I probably have every book before this, so I doubt there will be any ones in the new book I haven't seen. I loved seeing them here, though. Thanks for the laughs!!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I look at the first cartoon, I can't help but think of Ray's short story, "The Crowd"!

Posts: 2471 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post