New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Haunted House Inspired by Ray
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Wow. You have great talent. I love the house. Would even buy it if it were for sale.

When an imaginative person suffers mental problems, the line between seeming and believing disappears - King - Bag Of Bones

Posts: 6 | Location: Sussex UK | Registered: 05 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James M Harris:
Wow. You have great talent. I love the house. Would even buy it if it were for sale.

Hi James... I'd love a house like this too... I find myself, in my imagination, trying to climb in a window!

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your kind words. I have visited this site several times but never joined the forums till now. Thanks for your hospitality.

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely first rate. I love it all. Can’t get enough.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chapter 31:
Absolutely first rate. I love it all. Can’t get enough.

Thank you! I am so pleased that you like it!

posted Hide Post
Stunning work, very nice. I just got back from a Halloween campout and you would not have believed the pumpkin carvings. I can't wait to see what comes out onto the canvas after reading Something Wicked! Keep it up!!!

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robot Lincoln:
Stunning work, very nice. I just got back from a Halloween campout and you would not have believed the pumpkin carvings. I can't wait to see what comes out onto the canvas after reading Something Wicked! Keep it up!!!

Thanks Robert! I can hardly wait to start painting on that subject (Something Wicked).

posted Hide Post
Randomyork, for one who can't paint any one "thing" and has to rely on abstract expressions of my inner feelings, I really appreciate your creative senses.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You may want to advertise to do book covers. Nice work, indeed.

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
Randomyork, for one who can't paint any one "thing" and has to rely on abstract expressions of my inner feelings, I really appreciate your creative senses.

Thank you! I look forward to exploring this forum and getting to know the people better. It seems like a kind crowd.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert M Blevins:
You may want to advertise to do book covers. Nice work, indeed.

Thank you Robert! I would love to do illustrations for Fantasy/Sfi-Fi/ Horror publications (I think). I really like the dreamy, imaginative stuff... I'm not the guy for illustrations of big, sweaty barbarians and buxom maidens, unless it is in parody. I suppose that is why I am so drawn to Ray's writing. I am open to good suggestions if you have any. Thank you again!