Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    touched (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
touched
 Login/Join

by persic2003 (created on )Gallery | Comments 
I have read Fahrenheit 451 at least 12 times since i was first introduced to it about 5 years ago. My 10th grade English teacher, knowing that i loved the book, wrote 3 words in my yearbook at the end of the year and i never knew what they ment. He wrote "Shake the Tree" and signed his name. After reading the whole excerpt from the book over and over, i realized what it ment to me. I ended up getting it tattoed on my back a couple days ago and people are always asking me what it means. Not gonna get into it since youve all probably read the book and seen this quote. Anyways I just wanted to show that this book and the many awesome quotes "touched me." Thanks Ray, youre a genious...

Posts: 1 | Location: Japan | Registered: 29 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, another Bradbury tattoo. We ought to start a collection!

Cori

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post