Notify
Tools
Add Comment
October 22nd: MORE Bradbury appearances/signings at AUTUMN PEOPLE play
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
philnic:

Aha! THAT must be it! Thanks.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take another look at the photos on this posting, 2nd row, 2nd from the left; it has a 2 minute video to go with it. Again, the sound is not on cue on this one. I'll have to try redoing the download by tomorrow and hopefully it'll be on track.

The video takes place right after his play, AUTUMN PEOPLE, on Oct. 22nd, 2006. A couple presented Ray with a pull-over with 'The Wonderful Ice Cream Suit' silk screened on the front. Ray is very appreciative and talks about the possibility of this play being put on stage once again.

click on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jmM8YEnh6E

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From what I have read about Bradbury and Russian printings of his works, I'd think he should at least draw a non-smiley face on the front page of that supposedly green Russian edition in the photo.

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For anyone around the area that may have missed Ray's own Pandemonium Theatre Players production of ~AUTUMN PEOPLE~ performances were added due to popular demand, and the final curtain will be this Sunday, November 19th, 2006, at 3PM. [Ray said he will try as well to be present for the Saturday evening performance, November 18th.]

~~Note~~ Right after the Sunday final performance, Ray said he will get together with actors AND audience, for food, drinks and a gala "THANK YOU!" to all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nard Kordell,