Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray at LA Book Festival (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Ray at LA Book Festival
 Login/Join

by Nard Kordell (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Ray signing at the Los Angeles Festival of Books

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it. It's like being there. Thanks!

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nard, he looks great! I love his outfits, ties, and his long hair. I'm not cutting mine in his honor!

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nard, it was great to see you at the LA Festival of Books. Chicago's loss at your move to the West Coast is LA's gain. I also enjoyed the photos. And next time you take a picture of me, I'll try to keep my eyes open!

Posts: 2475 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting the pictures, Nard - great job!

Captain Wilder, Fourth Expedition

Posts: 21 | Registered: 28 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great stuff, Nard!
Was that one of Sam Parkhill's hot dogs Ray was eating?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great photos, Nard. And nice to meet you, Richard!!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post