Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Southwest Scripters Conference 2009 (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Southwest Scripters Conference 2009
 Login/Join

by jkt (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Ray has been attending their conference for fifty-four years.

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, John, Great!! That photo of Ray and Sam in the car is priceless.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, Ray had to stand. Sound like a bit of poor planning by those Scripters.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil, it is nice to hear, though, that Ray was able to stand. I wonder if Ray goes through any exercizes to keep him mobile? We always see him in a wheel chair at events, but I am sure that he is able to get around his home fairly well. Perhaps JKT or Douglas would have comment on this.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
I wonder if Ray goes through any exercizes to keep him mobile?

His nurse makes him walk around the multi-level house daily, they tell me. Also, you know those long steps up the side? That's how he re-enters the house when returning home (on the walker). Takes him awhile, but he gets there, bless him.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post