Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Bleeding Edge Event (Personal Album)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
The Bleeding Edge Event
 Login/Join

by jkt (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Here is one book signing event that is NOT to be missed!!!

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this John (and for helping coordinate it as well)!

I'm very much looking forward to being there and meeting you, Ray, George, Earl, John Tomerlin, R.C. Matheson and Norman Corwin. I've only ever written or talked to some on the phone before. It's going to be a fun event I think!

- James Beach
www.darkdiscoveries.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: 02 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder that this event is now two weeks away, on February 20th. It looks to be one heck of a party. It does not hurt that the book's stories are all very solid.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Author John Shirley has been added to the list of authors who will be participating in this event.

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
Author John Shirley has been added to the list of authors who will be participating in this event.

Don't call me Shirley.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:

Don't call me Shirley.

B ut you can never have too many Johns.

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
Especially down on Hollywood Boulevard!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Especially down on Hollywood Boulevard!

At least you learned not to go hunting on Sunset Blvd.

John King Tarpinian