Notify
Tools
Add Comment
UCR Eaton Science Fiction Conference. "Chronicling Mars" May 16-18
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Dark:
Do you miss the Southern California experience, yet?

I certainly do. I still haven't got back to a proper sleep pattern (prolonged jet lag!). I've been so busy since I got back that memories of SoCal are fading fast, but at least I have the photies, vid clips, T shirts. And a slight tan.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
And a slight tan.

Well, you could always get a tan from 'standing in the English rain'.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am the egg man.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've put a second (and final) video clip from the conference online. You can view it on my website - address below.

- Phil